BASIC EDUCATION DEPARTMENT, is committed to provide equal education opportunities for all students to acquire and use knowledge and skills to succeed in a culturally diverse and technical world.
It will maintain a learning environment that encourages life-long learning, emphasizing skills and knowledge necessary to become productive, proactive, self-regulated members of society.
The Objectives of FEU Diliman High School Department
The High School Department of FEU Diliman professes the following objectives:
- Provide opportunities and activities that will holistically develop the students’ intellectual capacity, physical skills, and moral fiber necessary for formal studies in higher education;
- Enable students to demonstrate intellectual curiosity, critical thinking, spiritual well-being, and creativity in responding to the realities of the world and the challenges of time;
- Instil in them the values of Fortitude, Excellence and Uprightness to manifest willingness to transform lives and be servant leaders;
- Teach them to choose and promote peace as a way of life;
- Provide experiences that will deepen one’s pride in Philippine heritage and defend their preservation and enhancement;
- Form students who will dedicate their initiatives and effort to develop their love for work in the career that they will choose.
- Junior High School (Grade 7 to Grade 10)
- Senior High School (Grade 11 and Grade 12)